Monday, 21 October 2013

Panda At Ocean Park

Roller coasters, jellyfish and dolphin's can be found at Ocean Park, however the most impressive sight has to be the Giant Panda bears which were given to the park by the government of China. I can't recall if this young Panda is Ying Ying or Le Le? Both were born in August 2005. Interestingly, bamboo is the main food source for these mighty creatures, in fact this makes up for 99% of the Panda's diet. I didn't ask what the remaining 1% was attributed to, but I was pleased to hear the majority of tourists who visit are seldom had for lunch!

No comments:

Website counter